Total online: 1
Abbyy Finereader Version 8 and Version 9
· Recognition and Accuracy
· Superior Recognition Accuracy
ABBYY FineReader 9.0 delivers highest recognition accuracy and layout
retention, even on difficult-to-read and low-quality images such as
faxes and digital photographs. The program allows uses to convert
scanned images, digital photos and PDFs into editable and searchable
electronic documents with literally no retyping and reformatting. In
the 9.0 version, the overall accuracy has been increased by as much as
35 percent*, especially on documents containing tables, legal
documents, multilingual documents, and images from digital cameras.
· Multilingual Recognition
· ABBYY continues to lead in the OCR language support. With ABBYY
FineReader, users can process documents in 179 languages including
Armenian, Cyrillic, Greek, and Latin. FineReader also recognizes
scripting languages and simple chemical formulas. The software includes
dictionaries with spell-checking capabilities for 36 languages allowing
verification of recognized text directly in the FineReader Editor.
· Automatic Language Detection
· FineReader cuts an additional step in the OCR process by
automatically detecting the appropriate document recognition language.
· Text within Graphics
· FineReader allows users to manually draw text areas inside the
graphics areas of document images. This feature is useful when users
want to output documents that contain graphics, charts and screenshots
into searchable PDFs. This way, FineReader uses the text zoning to
create underlying text for search-ability.
· Processing Documents with Signatures, Company Stamps, and Line Numbering
· FineReader 9.0 automatically identifies the specialized elements and
formatting found typically in legal documents. For example, the program
automatically locates and preserves signatures or company stamps in
contracts and recognizes and reproduces line numbers in pleading
· Fast Mode Recognition
· When processing good
quality images with simple layout, a user can use the Fast Mode
Recognition option to increase recognition speed up to 2.5 times*.
· Intelligent Background Filtering
· FineReader's background filtering system employs dynamic threshold
technology to automatically adjust contrast when converting grayscale
and color document images to black and white prior to OCR recognition.
This feature optimizes recognition even when processing low-contrast
images and documents.
· Vertical, Colored and Inverted Text Recognition
· ABBYY FineReader is the only OCR application that reads vertical
text. It recognizes text that is colored or inverted and retains those
attributes in the output document.
· Barcode Recognition
ABBYY FineReader reads both 1-D and 2-D barcodes. It also offers the
option to treat barcodes as images (default) or recognize a barcode and
display its value. User can change the defoult setting to allow
FineReader automatically analyze and recognize barcodes.
· Special Recognition Mode for Dot Matrix and Type-written Documents
· With its special mode for recognizing dot-matrix print and
type-written documents, ABBYY FineReader is useful if a user need to
convert legacy documents. The program allows you to specify document's
"print type" and applies that type to the entire document, selected
blocks, or table cells for best recognition result.
· Integrated Microsoft Word Custom Dictionary
· ABBYY FineReader enables users to create their own customized word
list for processing industry specific texts or professional documents.
· Creation of Morphological User Dictionaries
· FineReader allows users to add words and create custom dictionaries.
When adding new words, FineReader will prompt them to enter additional
word forms that stem from the same root.
· Format Retention/Editability
· Key Technology Breakthrough: Adaptive Document Recognition Technology (ADRT)
ADRT, the newest Adaptive Document Recognition Technology, treats an
entire document as a single entity, rather than the more error prone
and time consuming method used by previous generations of OCR
technology which process each page individually. With ADRT, ABBYY
FineReader recognizes not just the text and basic layout, but the
logical structure of a document across multiple pages producing an
improvement in layout retention by up to 32 percent*. ABBYY's ADRT
· Re-creation of Document Logical Structure and Formatting
· ADRT makes converting paper documents, images and PDF files to the
Microsoft Word format more accurate than ever. The program, by
intelligently "seeing" the document in its entirety, identifies various
parts of document structure such as heading, body text, columns,
tables, graphics, and page numbers. After the processing, documents
contain accurately digitized text, while retaining the document's
logical structure, layout and formatting.
· FineReader produces
output documents in native Microsoft Office formatting elements that
are easy to edit and change. It can determine how certain formatting
elements should be treated when sending to Microsoft Word and Microsoft
Excel. As a result, the headers and footers, page numbering, footnotes,
fonts and styles of the original are retained.
· Text Flow Consistency
· With ADRT, ABBYY FineReader maintains even the most complex layouts,
whether single or multi-column. By detecting document formatting
elements and reconstructing them as native Microsoft Office formatting
elements, the software provides truly editable documents with
consistent text flow between pages and columns.
· Retention of Fonts and Font Styles
· ADRT enables FineReader to re-create font styles of the original
document. By analyzing the whole document with all its pages at once,
FineReader gathers information about the font styles of the original
document and then accurately re-creates them.
· Saves Non-Rectangular Pictures and Text Flow in Microsoft Word
· FineReader recognizes non-rectangular pictures and text flow around
pictures, preserving the original document layout in Microsoft Word.
· The software maintains even the most complex layouts, whether single or multi-column.
· Retains Table Structure
· FineReader accurately recognizes and recreates true Word- or
Excel-generated tables and spreadsheets including multi-page tables. As
a result, tables created by FineReader are fully editable within Word
· Pictures within Table Cells
· Many magazine
articles include tables that use icons or graphics in the header
row/column. With ABBYY FineReader, converting these types of tables is
easy - the program accurately preserves their original look.
· Retains Bullets and Numbering
· With the new ADRT, FineReader recognizes and reconstructs bullets and
numbered lists with original styles and logic (as native Microsoft Word
· Results-Driven Interface - Less Clicks, Greater Efficiency
· The FineReader's Results-Driven interface simplifies and shortens the
recognition process and automatically highlights the best strategies
for optimizing OCR results. The new interface reduces the number of
mouse clicks needed for popular document conversion tasks by as much as
40 percent*. In FineReader 9.0, key functions are more easily
accessible at the "top-level" with less need to search through detailed
"drop down menus." Key functionality is grouped together in special
dialog boxes to make it easier to perform key tasks.
· ABBYY FineReader 9.0 interface comes with pre-programmed QuickTasks
for the most common document processing routines such as "Scan to PDF",
"Scan to Microsoft Word", or "Convert PDF/ Images to Microsoft Word".
The FineReader's new QuickTasks window automatically appears once the
program is launched. QuickTasks can also be launched directly from the
Window's Start menu. Users can also create customized QuickTasks by
using the Automation Manager.
· One-click Access within Microsoft Office
· FineReader seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office applications.
From Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook, users can easily
open, process and import images directly into their applications.
· Right-Click Access from Windows Explorer
· From Windows Explorer, users can use the right mouse button to select
images or PDF files to convert (and send results directly to
application, or save as documents).
· QuickPreview window makes it
easier to select the pages or documents a user needs when opening files
to be processed. Users now have a visual preview of documents before
· FineReader 9.0 offers intelligent and
interactive tips to guide users toward improving results throughout the
OCR process. Not only will FineReader identify areas in which accuracy
can be enhanced, but it offers "actionable buttons" such as "re-scan"
that lets users quickly take correction measures.
· Enhanced Text Editor
· A newly enhanced Text Editor allows for easy review while the
enhanced editing toolbar supports quick font and font style adjustments
and adds additional editing capabilities Users can preview in real time
and then choose from four output preferences (exact copy, editable
copy, formatted text and plain text).
· Easy Image Enhancements
· All image pre-processing functions, such as Rotate, Deskew, Crop, and
Invert Image, can be quickly accessed from a single "Edit Image"
window. Users can easily apply changes made to a single image page to
all pages of a document with one click.
· Ease-of-Use and Productivity
· Automatic Recognition and Background Processing
· FineReader 9.0 automatically performs OCR as soon as the document is
scanned in or opened (without the need for users to click "Read"). The
default background processing allows users to start working on the
first recognized pages while FineReader continues processing. (Power
users have the option to turn this function off.)
· Optimized Performance on Multi-core Processors
· Intelligent algorithms effectively divides document processing steps
for parallel execution for 1.6 times* faster processing on systems with
dual core processors such as Intel and AMD and 3.2 times* faster on
systems using quad-core technology (based on internal ABBYY testing).
· ABBYY Screenshot Reader
· This simple utility captures screen shots and the text they contain.
It allows users to conveniently and quickly pull text, tables, or
images from Windows Explorer file menus, error messages, Web browser
pages, or Flash presentations.
· Sending Results Directly to Applications and Clipboard
· FineReader allows users to send recognition results directly to
applications with one click of a button without having to save the
files first including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft
PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat/Reader. FineReader also supports export
to e-mail applications, Web browsers and Clipboard.
· Microsoft Windows Vista Certified, Support for Windows XP 64-bit Edition
· ABBYY FineReader 9.0 is certified for previous as well as latest versions of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
· Microsoft Office 2007 Support
· FineReader 9.0 supports new DOCX and XLSX saving formats using
compression and based on the XML language for small file sizes and more
secure documents that can be easily accessed by a variety of
· XPS Support
· FineReader 9.0 supports
input of images in XPS (XML Paper Specification), a new format for
archiving and storage purposes developed by Microsoft. Full list of the
supported input and output formats is available here.
· Printing Directly from FineReader
· This shortcut enables users to quickly make minor changes using
FineReader's text editor and print without having to first export the
OCR results to another application.
· Changing Interface Language On-the-Fly
· Multi-lingual users can change FineReader's interface language on-the-fly.
· Automation Manager
· Along with pre-defined QuickTasks, FineReader offers a special tool for creating your own custom automated tasks.
· Output to Database
· FineReader supports output to DBF and CSV.
· Full-text Search
· ABBYY FineReader provides a tool for searching words or phrases in
documents. Open a document in FineReader, launch the search function
and get the required information without the need to first save the
recognized document to an external application.
· Digital Camera OCR
FineReader 9.0 incorporates second-generation Digital Camera OCR
technology. Not only does FineReader 9.0 automatically identify an
image taken with a camera, but it applies necessary image
pre-processing and recognition operations with a single step process:
· Convert Photo to Microsoft Word
· The new FineReader interface offers a special option (QuickTask) to
get quick and accurate results processing images captured by a digital
· Enhanced Image Processing
· The program also offers
enhanced image processing for digital photo images including better
line straightening, image distortion correction, and automatic
resolution calculation and correction. FineReader detects the page
curve in photographs of book or magazine pages and automatically
straightens lines on the image to boost accuracy.
· PDF Creation and Conversion
· Creation of searchable PDF files
· ABBYY FineReader converts scanned images and PDFs to searchble PDF
files keeping the text information as a separate layer from the image
(text under image) and making it available for search and retrieval
· PDF/A Output
· ABBYY FineReader 9.0 supports output
to PDF/A, an archiving format recommended as a standard for long-term
preservation of documents.
· PDF Security Settings and Encryption Support
· To protect valuable data, a user can set document Open and
Permissions passwords and restrict printing, contents extraction,
editing, adding comments or adding/removing pages. ABBYY FineReader
supports various encryption levels including 128-bit encryption.
· Creation of Tagged PDF
· Tagged PDF are optimized for handheld and screen-reader devices. In
this format, the text is automatically reformatted and "reflows" to the
current screen size.
· Creation of Accessible PDF Files
· Making documents accessible for people with visual impairments, ABBYY FineReader allows creation of accessible PDF files.
· Linearized PDF
· All PDF documents created by FineReader are in linearized PDF format optimized for web publishing.
· Extraction of Document Properties
· ABBYY FineReader can extract the following type of metadata: title,
subject, author, and key words from PDF files. A user can edit this
information in FineReader prior to saving or can change it later. This
data can also be transferred to a similar location when outputting to
DOC/DOCX, RTF, XLS/XLSX, HTML, and PDF formats.
· Detection of Internal Links and Hyperlinks in PDF
· ABBYY FineReader captures and re-creates internal links and
hyperlinks in PDF files. Users can easily edit, remove the detected
hyperlinks or create new ones directly in the FineReader text editor.
· Editing PDF files
· ABBYY FineReader makes it easy to perform minor editing of a PDF
file. Just open it, make necessary changes directly in FineReader text
editor and save back into any type of PDF format supported by
· Networking Features in Corporate Edition and Site License Edition
· Network Installation
· FineReader Corporate and Site License Editions allow administrators
to remotely install the software from the server onto workstations
using Active Directory, Microsoft Systems Management Server or the
· Concurrent Licensing (Available in Corporate Edition only)
· The utility for managing licenses in a network environment allows the
administrator to monitor the use of ABBYY FineReader Corporate Edition
on workstations, assign licenses to particular workstations, and add
new licenses. In addition, with concurrent licensing, users can install
FineReader on as many workstations as necessary. The FineReader's
License Manager enables monitoring of concurrent licenses in use.
· Distributed Document Processing
· Businesses with multiple licenses and multiple workstations can share
OCR processes allowing multiple users on a network to scan, recognize,
and proofread the same batch of documents simultaneously - essentially
creating an OCR production line.
· Support for Network Multifunction Peripherals
· Ideal for work groups sharing MFPs and digital copiers, ABBYY
FineReader Corporate and Site License Editions allow administrators to
connect the software with networked scanning devices using hot folders
or command lines to automatically process incoming images.
· Hot Folder and Scheduling
· FineReader offers fully automated batch processing of images for work
groups using networked scanning devices like digital copiers or fax
servers. The Hot Folder & Scheduling function allows users to
designate a folder location on a local drive, network drive or FTP
server to be monitored or "watched" by FineReader. FineReader will
automatically process files background using the pre-defined settings.
Users who need to process large volumes of documents during off hours
can use the scheduler function to define the processing task and
processing time. For example, a company may wish to schedule processing
for large volumes of documents during after-office hours when the
computer is not overloaded by other tasks.
· Mailbox Watching
FineReader Corporate and Site License Editions allow users to monitor
input folders or schedule OCR processing with the new Mailbox Watching
function. The program automatically recognizes attachments received by
email, like those sent automatically by many multifunction printers
· Shared Languages and Dictionaries
· ABBYY FineReader
Corporate Edition allows multiple users to simultaneously access the
same set of user languages and dictionaries available on the network.
In addition, Corporate Edition enables users to add words like names,
acronyms, and industry lingo to shared dictionaries. The added words
help expand the spell check capabilities and also increase the
recognition quality, since FineReader uses the dictionaries during the
· PC with 1GHz processor or higher
· 512 MB of RAM, plus 512 MB of RAM for each additional processor core
· 250 MB of hard-disk space for typical installation and 512 MB of hard-disk space for program operation
· TWAIN or WIA-compliant scanner, digital camera or fax-modem (optional)
· XGA (1024x768) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
· Keyboard, mouse or other windows-compatible pointing device
Download Links For Version 8
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=INGY7SUJ Version 8 Download (34.MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8d0wmsh0 Keygen and Patch for version 8
Download Version 9
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=758AEVW8 v.9 part 1 (99.18 MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QR0P37W7 v.9 part 2 (50.64 MB)
|« September 2018 »|
| || || || || || ||1|