Total online: 1
NETCAT POWER TOOLS
The only book on Netcat, one of the world's most popular open source security tools, used by systems administrators and hackers alike.
Netcat in one of the most commonly used anti-hacking tools in the world. It reads and writes data across network connections, using the TCP/IP protocol. It is designed to be a reliable "back-end" tool that can be used directly or easily driven by other programs and scripts. At the same time, it is a feature-rich network debugging tool, since it can create almost any kind of connection you would need and has very interesting built-in capabilities. It lends itself to being useful in a myriad of situations. This book offers a comprehensive look at its possibilities.
* Comprehensive introduction to the #4 most popular open source security tool
* Tips and tricks on the legitimate uses of Netcat
* Detailed information on its nefarious purposes
* Demystifies security issues surrounding Netcat
* Case studies featuring dozens of ways to use Netcat in daily tasks
At least Thank if u like this post !!
|« September 2020 »|
| || ||1||2||3||4||5|