Total online: 4
|Intermediate C++ programming|
|At the end of this course, the students should be able to:|
1. Understand and use the advanced features of iteration statements.23. Create dynamic arrays.
2. Master the use of loops in C++ programs.
3. Define and understand the concept of multidimensional arrays.
4. Use 2 dimensional arrays in C++ programs.
5. Understand the concept of structures and it is translated into a programming concept.
6. Declare and use a structure.
7. Use structures as elements of an array.
8. Understand both concepts and their relationship to structures.
9. Implement unions and enumeration in a C++ program.
10. Define, understand and describe the main function of pointers.
11. Extract the address of any variable.
12. Use arrays as function parameters.
13. Implement functions within structures as data members.
14. Utilize pointers within functions.
15. Define and understand namespaces and their purpose.
16. Declare and implement a namespace in C++.
17. Understand the purpose of the pre-processor.
18. Use preprocessor directives within a C++ program.
19. Comprehend the concept of conditional compilation.
20. Distinguish between the heap and the stack.
21. Understand the purpose for creating dynamic objects
22. Use the new and delete operators to create and destroy a dynamic object.
|« September 2023 »|
| || || || || ||1||2|