Total online: 1
|Super Bluetooth Hack v1.07|
1.Always upgrade. Make sure the software and firmware on your
Bluetooth devices, especially cell phones, are the latest versions.
Disappear. Place all Bluetooth-enabled devices in a nondiscoverable
mode. You can make this setting through a software menu on your
3. Scramble your data. Encrypt everything stored on your device so that in the event of a hack, the information is protected.
4. Don’t jot things down. Avoid storing usernames, passwords or other sensitive information on a Bluetooth-enabled device.
5. Be smart. Avoid pairing with unknown devices.
Change your PIN. A personal identification number is normally needed
for pairing. Make yours at least eight characters long and
alphanumeric. Hackers have demonstrated ways of intercepting simple
7. Be discrete. In theory, device-to-device connections
could be monitored by a third person. For maximum security, don’t pair
in public or in a crowded area.
8. Sniff the air. To protect
your agency, it’s important to monitor for suspicious Bluetooth
behavior. A hardware/software system such as BlueWatch could help you
keep track of Bluetooth activity.
9. Location, location,
location. Bluetooth attackers need to be close—within 10 meters—so if
you’re getting attacked, move to another area and note who’s following
10. Power down. For maximum security, turn off your Bluetooth features when not using them.
|« September 2023 »|
| || || || || ||1||2|