Supported devices: all phones with multichannel gprs support
For connection on your mobile phone:-
1) Make two connections like bsnlportal and BSNLPORTAL1
of profile don’t matter, u can keep one as billgates and shahrukhkhan
lol..the basic purpose of names is to enable the user to differentiate
between the two accounts,)
2) Select the application you got to have the full connection working on. Surpassingly
“web” now just select “bsnlportal” profile and select a link like
wap.cellone.in the page will get open, just press the red button such
that the “web” application goes in the background. Make sure that
the gprs connection is still established with the web app. Two parallel
lines on the top left of the screen will confirm this
open any other app that requires web connection like opera. Select
BSNLPORTAL and open any other link like wap.google.com, u will get
the aim of using the other app is to perform multi-channel gprs, this is verified by seeing some dots on the pre-existing connection established by “web”
Technical description: 403 Forbidden - You are not allowed to communicate with the requested resource.”
4) close opera and open web and open a site like esato.com
5) if everything is done as said here then esato will load and voila! We have the whole internet!
For connection on pc.
1)create a connection and enter the number to be dialed as *99***1#
2) enter the following string as extra initialization command
3)now dial from pc, the connection will be established
4)pick the phone and open “web” open “wap.cellone.in” the phone shows error .
5) close “web” and then from the browser open www.google.com and voila! The whole intenet is here
settings for profiles
apn: celloneportal ip: 192.168.51.163 port : 8080
leave other fields blank as they are of the least concern!