If you posses the HTML & JAVA knowledge then u can even access password protected websites.
To hack a Password Protected Websites just follow these steps: -
* Open the website u want to hack. Provide wrong username-password. (e.g : Username - me and Password - ' or 1=1 --) An error occured saying wrong username-password. Now be prepared your work starts from here...
* Right click anywhere on that page =>> go to view source.
* There u can see the html coding with java scripts.
* Before this login information copy the url of the site in which you are.
then look for...code ..: input name="password" type="password" => replace there instead of . See there if max length of password is less than 11 then increase it to 11 (e.g. : if then write
* Just go to file => save as and save it any where within the hard disk with ext.html(e.g. :c:hack.htm)
* Close your webpage and go to the webpage u save in your hard disk(e.g : c:hack.htm) Open it.
* U see that some changes in current page as compared to original One. Don't worry.
* Provide any username[e.g:hacker] and password[e.g:' or 1=1 --]
Congrats! Your have cracked the above website and entered into the account of Ist user saved in the server's database.
The above trick doesn't work on the websites using latest technique to protect there servers.